Areas covered include:

  • Defending Possession Proceedings to include rent arrears, nuisance and succession claims.
  • Housing Disrepair. If your home is in disrepair and you have notified your landlord who is failing to carry out repairs you may be entitled to apply for a Court Order to have the repairs carried out and to claim compensation. In some cases this may amount to thousands of pounds.
  • Homelessness
  • Illegal Eviction

For cases that remain in scope we hold a franchise from the Legal Aid Agency to provide legal aid services.

We also offer a comprehensive Landlord service including the drafting of tenancy agreements and advice thereon, taking possession proceedings and arranging representation at any subsequent hearings,

If you need advice on any housing problems please contact
Paul Gilbert at pgilbert@hutchinslaw.co.uk
or Katherine Angel at kangel@hutchinslaw.co.uk

Looking For Expert Advice?

Whether you just have a query or looking for a free quote